Snyder Bros can help you with a variety of interior and exterior carpentry repairs and other maintenance projects.
We are happy to provide carpentry services in the following areas:
- A variety of interior trims, wall panels, crown moulding, baseboards, quarter-round, chair rail
- Interior & Exterior doors and trim.
- Wood deck/porch repairs
- Water damage and insect damage
Drywall Installation Repair/Texture
We offer high-level proficiency in installing both ceiling and interior wallboards. After tightly fitting and mounting wall and ceiling panels, several coats of compound are applied. During this plaster application process, the Snyder Bros craftsmen give mindful attention to making the finished product sleek and smooth.
We are prepared to meet all of your drywall needs:
- Apply drywall to walls or ceilings.
- Fasten drywall panels to the inside framework of building.
- Prepare panels for painting by taping or finishing joints.
- Smooth out imperfections.
- Work with ceiling tile installers to build walls.
- Read blueprints and designs.
- Measure, cut, fit, and fasten panels.
- Prepare panels by sawing, drilling, or cutting holes in panels for electrical outlets, air-conditioning units, and plumbing.
- Screw panels to wood or metal framework.
- Use a lift to place ceiling panels.
- Fill joints in-between panels with spackle.
- Use trowels to spread spackle.
- Press paper tape into compound.
- Smooth away excess material.
- Cover nail and screw depressions with spackle.
- Apply second and third coats of compound.
- Sand areas after each coat.
Snyder Bros will make your damaged property look new again!
We regularly work on insurance projects and Homeowners Association jobs, providing repair services associated with:
- Water and Flood Damage
- Smoke Damage
- Fire Damage